Zinc-Flake Spray LZ 3000 Silver
... The only real one!
- highly reactive, kathodic professional zinc spray based on zinc flakes and aluminum flakes as a primer, professional corrosion protection.
- Produces much higher corrosion protection than galvanic galvanizing, cold-dip galvanizing with one thin layer.
- Ideal for repairing hot dip galvanized, galvanized and lasered surfaces.
- Applications on cutting edges of galvanized sheets.
- Reaches 720 - 1440 hours salt spray resistance.
The zinc spray is also suitable as a primer with its properties.
- free of lead, cadmium and chrome
- Weldable and can be coated with almost all varnishes.